Abstract Guidelines & Submission
Abstract Writing Guidelines
● Abstract should be limited from minimum 250 to a maximum of 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
● Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax or post will not be considered.
● Submitted abstracts must fit online format that doesn’t register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics and tables.
● Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
● Submission of abstracts doesn’t include official registration for the conference. If the abstract is submitted by two authors, both of them must make the official registratio
Full Paper Guidelines & Submission
Full Paper Writing Guidelines
● The paper must be written by using standart Microsoft Office Word format.
● The total length of any manuscript submitted must not exceed 15 pages (without references).
● Font: Time New Roman 12 pt, Justified
Poster Writing Guidelines
Poster Preparation Rules
● Posters should be prepared in vertical dimensions of 50 cm × 70 cm.
● At the edges of the poster there should be 2.5 cm margins left, right, bottom and top.
Poster Writing Rules
● All text should be written in English in Times New Roman.
● The text should be arranged to be read at a distance of 1-2 meters.
● The poster should include abstract, introduction, material and method, conclusion and discussion and resources sections.
● The poster title should be in bold and all capital letters, 36 pt.
● In the poster, the title, first name of the author (s), the surname of the author (s), the name of the university (s) or institution (s), e-mail address should be written.
● The author name (s) and surname (s) must be 28 pt (Only the first letters must be large, the title must not be written and the name of the author presenting the poster should be underlined). All the authors’ institution information, e-mail addresses should be written in 24 pt under the name immediately.
● Section headings should be in bold and capital letters with 32 pt. Content (Normal text) must be written in 24 pt.
● References must be 18 pt.
● Poster holders will be able to make poster prints themselves.
● During the congress process, the posters will be displayed on numbered panels to be determined by the organizing committee.
● The organizing committee will help the poster owners to hang the poster on the boards.
● The poster papers will be posted in the designated area for all day during the conference.
● Poster holders will be standing next to their posters and give information about their work